Wednesday, July 11, 2012

In My Thoughts

It's been almost 2 whole months since my last post, but as the title says, crafting has been in my thoughts! I recently returned from my honeymoon in Europe, where I did manage to journal and craft using a Smashbook. That was so fun and I'm so happy I did it. Then between getting ready for the trip, the trip itself and starting a new job, I just haven't found a lot of time to blog. This card is actually from a few months ago. The inspiration came from Andrea over at Work In Progress.  It uses a Papertrey ink stamp and was a lot more work than you'd think. I stamped the image and actually took my paper snips and cut it out to create the negative space. Despite the amount of time and energy it took, I think it turned out great and have since made variations of the same thing. 

No comments: